WomenServe will hold all contributions made through this website as unrestricted charitable assets and will use them where they are needed most. Please CONTACT US if you wish to make a contribution that will be restricted to a particular use.
Statistics on this site have been sourced from Children International, Education Policy and Data Center, UNESCO, Indian National Health Mission, the World Bank, India Water Portal, the World Health Organization, UNICEF, UNDP, and 2011 India Census Data.
By accessing, browsing, and/or using WomenServe website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the conditions listed below.
All web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and software are the copyrighted works. All Rights Reserved.
Restrictions of Use of Materials
You may print copies of the information on this website for personal use, you may also store the files on your computer for personal use or reference the server from your own documents. WomenServe retains copyright on all text and graphics and is the owner of all trademarks on the website, unless otherwise noted. You may not distribute text or graphics from this website without the express written consent of WomenServe. Additionally, you may not copy and distribute this information to any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this system or another system without our permission.
WomenServe reserves all other rights.
WomenServe does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of materials in this site in terms of their accuracy, reliability and correctness. All information and materials in WomenServe website are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warrants of any kind either express or implied. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WOMENSERVE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WOMENSERVE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT HOUSES THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
This site may contain links to other Internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products, services or statements in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed by WomenServe.
WomenServe does not permit the acceptance or consideration of creative ideas, suggestions, inventions, innovations or materials (hereafter “creative submissions”) other than information specifically requested. Please DO NOT submit creative submissions. If, despite our request, you choose to send us creative submissions, all creative submissions in addition to comments, or other information disclosed or offered to WomenServe through this site or in response to solicitations in this site shall remain the property of WomenServe. By submitting creative ideas, comments, or other information you consent to its use by WomenServe including possible posting and use on this website or otherwise. You also agree and understand that WomenServe has resources that may have developed, or may develop in the future, an identical or similar creative idea, comment or suggestion you submitted. Any and all submissions are not submitted in confidence and WomenServe assumes no obligation express or implied by considering it. Without limitation, WomenServe will own any and all submissions of creative ideas, comments, or other information and will have unlimited and unrestricted use of the comments for any purpose without compensation to the provider of the submission.
Notification of Changes
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, irrespective of any applicable conflicts of law principles. If any provisions of this agreement is ruled to be unlawful, void, or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This document is the entire agreement between you and WomenServe relating to the subject of this website.
- Personally Identifiable Information, Information We Collect and How We Use ItWe collect Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us. There are certain areas on our website where you are asked to provide personal information. In each of these sections we ask for contact information in order to fulfill your request. Information we consider to be Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you and can be used to contact you on-line or offline, which may include, for example, name, street address, email address and phone number. We also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address in order to better serve you.We may also collect information automatically that cannot be used in itself to identify you, but provides detail regarding how you use and interact with our website. For example, your Internet connection, the type of device and software you use to access our website
- WomenServe’s Use of Personally Identifiable InformationWhen you choose to provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information you have made a request for contact by WomenServe. WomenServe will use this information in order to fulfill your request. This use could include initiating the following communications via email or mail:
- To complete online transactions you have made
- To respond to or follow-up on your inquiries, comments, questions or other requests
- To send you our periodic email newsletter from which you can unsubscribe at any time in the footers of those emails, or by contacting us HERE.
- To communicate with you about programs in which you elected to participate
- To publish your reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content you have posted to one of our interactive or user-generated features
If you would prefer not to receive any of the above mentioned communications, please do not request any of the services offered. If you would like to stop receiving these communications, please CONTACT US.
- WomenServe's Use of Other Information Collected AutomaticallyWe automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you use our website – this includes IP address and cookie information. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits our website, along with the time of visit and the page(s) that were visited. This information is sent as a normal part of Internet traffic. We may use this data for purposes such as calculating website usage level, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the site This type of data enables us, and third parties authorized by us, to determine how individuals use our website so that we can improve it accordingly.
- Third Party Personally Identifiable Information DisclosureWomenServe makes all reasonable efforts to keep your information secure and protect it from misuse. We may work with trusted third-party companies to provide certain content, products and services via our website.
- Companies That Facilitate Communications and Transactions with YouWomenServe will provide your personally identifiable information to third parties who provide fulfillment of requests made on this website. These parties are required to keep your information confidential and secure, and only use your information for the fulfillment services they provide to WomenServe.
- Children Under 13This website is directed to adults and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
- Security MeasuresWe employ various measures to ensure that your personally identifiable information is protected and secure both online and offline. We operate in accordance with industry standards to ensure your privacy. If you have any questions regarding the security of this site please contact us.
- Links to Other SitesWomenServe website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed by WomenServe.Additionally, WomenServe is not responsible for the privacy policies of such sites. We encourage you to carefully read the individual privacy policies of each site you visit.